The Samsung Galaxy S3 is one of the most sold high-end Android devices on the market which makes it perfect for showcasing apps and websites. This is a simple PSD template based on a device shot of the app, but still has all the bells and whistles:
- Embedded instructions.
- Screen size at exactly 720x1280px which is the screenshot size of the device, with guides and a smart object to help alignment.
- Two shadow options and a reflection.
- Bundled backgrounds.
- Three slices for easily exporting device shots.
Download PSD Template
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You’re free to use the artwork and modify it however you want for both personal and commercial use.
These instructions are also embedded in the PSD template itself.
- Right-click on the Smart Object the PSD opens to in the Layer palette and choose Replace Contents to fit your screenshot snugly in the frame.
- The guides in the PSD are fitted to be exactly 720x1280px.
- There are three pre-set slices in the PSD, two for exporting the entire device with padding and one for exporting the screen only.
- There are two device shadows included: one that indicates a device balancing on it’s edge and one for when it’s laying flat on a surface.
- There are backgrounds bundled, disable all to get a transparent backdrop.
- A device reflection is also included. Use in moderation!
I, for one, welcome our Android overlords.